I see things differently wherever I go, and that makes my life interesting, curious, obsessive and passionate!
I am a commercial photographer based out of Mumbai, India and I specialise in shooting products and advertising. I like shooting people and portraits as well. I fell in love with photography at the age of 13. A moment in time can be frozen for an eternity has always amazed me since then. Being an art school graduate, I strongly believe that some things cannot be taught. A good eye and a good taste are few of it, which I believe I am blessed with. With these abilities, I constantly try to evolve, learn new things, challenge my creativity, fuel my innovations and it’s really a never ending process. With a keen eye to detail, colour, light and aesthetics, I try to create imagery for commercial clients that best conveys the story and I have been doing it since the last 10 years. Converting the briefs into jaw dropping images gives me an adrenaline rush!
While I am not shooting, I am probably riding, exploring, without any gps to a completely unknown place or playing with my cat or sipping a masala chai on a tapari or busy talking and singing to my plants.
If you have any ideas for your brand, discussing it over a tea would be the best place to start with!
- 2012 – Winner – Sony World Photography Awards, London
- 2012 – Winner – Indiafrica Shared Future Award, South Africa
- 2015 – Winner – Mumbai Metro Awards, India
- 2015 – Second Place – Canon Photomarathon, India
- 2016 – Second Place – Mumbai Meri Jaan Awards, India
- 2017 – Winner – Karl Taylor Photography Prize, London
- 2017 – Silver Medal – Prafulla Dahanukar Photography Awards, India
- 2010 – Winner – Sakaal Reflections All India Awards, India
- National Geographic India
- Better Photography Magazine
- Vogue Australia
- Creative Gaga
- Creative Image by Raghu Rai
- Deccan Chronicle
- The Asian Age
- Asian Photography
- Mumbai Mirror
- Frames of My City
- Sigma India